There are a number of ways to connect with our network and get the food you need along with information on with other services.
- The first way is to check our Food Assistance Locator – you’ll find a searchable map of the state that can help you locate food near you. Be sure and call make sure they’re open and to see what, if any, ID and other information they want. Then go get your food.
- The second way is to call 211, the toll-free Idaho CareLine. The CareLine is open 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, and operators there can refer you to a food pantry and help with many other necessities. Be sure and tell them what you need.
- The Community Action agency for Ada County is ElAda, phone number 208-377-0700. The Community Action agency for Canyon County is WICAP, phone number 208-642-9086.
- You may also want to look at Idaho Food Stamp Program web site, which offers instruction on how to best navigate the food stamp system in Idaho.
There is a lot of information here, please feel free to contact us by email or phone if you have any questions at all – we will do our best to help. Please let us know how it goes!
- Self Rescue Manual (Ada County Services)
- Idaho Careline
- SNAP information
- Community Action Partners
- Information for WIC
- Idaho Diaper Bank
Southwest Facility and Administrative Offices
3562 South TK Avenue
Boise, ID 83705-5278