- This event has passed.
Free Community Health Screening – Meridian
October 19, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This is a free community health screening event for adults over 18 with no insurance or who have limited access to preventative health care. The Idaho Foodbank is working with Ada County Central Health District, The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Idaho State University and the Hispanic Cultural Center.
SCREENINGS & HEALTH SERVICES OFFERED:
- Basic Physical Exam/Assessment (Includes Blood Pressure Check, Medication Review, and Disease Education)
- Depression & Alcohol Screening Questionnaires
- Oral/Dental Health Evaluation & Education
- On-site Testing for Blood Sugar Levels, Cholesterol, HIV & Hepatitis C
- Flu Shots (as supplies last)
- Hearing & Eye Screenings
- Nutrition Assessment & Education
- Traumatic Brain Injury Screening
Participants can arrive anytime between 4-7PM, and should plan 80-90 minutes to complete the screening process.