St. Paddy Day .5K – The Pun Run
March 11 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The 3rd Annual St. Paddy Day .5K Pun Run is a 1-block fun run with food, drink and music. This is an all ages fundraising race for The Idaho Foodbank. Participants will get ‘high fives’ along the way while receiving all the standard marathon swag: bib, custom medal and head sweat band, and photos by the official event photographer. Celtic Rock Band Guess When will provide live music.
- Water & food stations along the 1-block course.
- The race is next to Wiseguy Pizza Pie at 570 Main St. Wiseguy Pizza’s actual address is 106 N. 6th St. Don’t get confused.
- The run .5 k is 500 meters or .31 miles, which is probably the longest, shortest race you’ve ever ran.
- Race fees include: sweatband, bib, medal, fun, running .32 miles, more fun, plus all the warm fuzzy feelings you’ll get from helping the Idaho Foodbank.
- Guaranteed T-Shirt if you register by February 22nd. All ages welcome.
- Registration/packet pick up starts at noon. Link to the official website and registration site are listed below.
- Event at 1 PM, Race starts at 2 PM, with festivities wrapped up by 4 PM
- Live music by Guess When