- This event has passed.
Iron Horse Brewery St. Paddy Day Half K Fun Run
March 10, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Iron Horse Brewery is bringing the St. Paddy Day Half K back to Boise this year because they still think Boise is rad. Yes, .5K. 1/3 of a mile – because running is hard. This goal is to raise $2000 in two hours for The Idaho Food Bank.
The entire race only takes about 8 minutes, but there is going to be a plethora, yes plethora, of other things to do while you participate. Enhale a slice of pizza before you start the race, get your face parts painted, embarass yourself by trying zumba for the first time, or just get your raffle on. Also, Guess When Celtic Rock Band will be performing to reward you for your athletic exertion.
All tickets include rad fun, very little sweating, some beer and all the warm and fuzzy feelings you’ll get from knowing you helped the food bank. Early Bird specials will run December 1, 2017 through February 9, 2018 at 11:59pm.
- Water & food stations along the 1-block course.
- The race is next to Wiseguy Pizza Pie at 570 Main St. Wiseguy Pizza’s actual address is 106 N. 6th St. Don’t get confused.
- The run .5 k is 500 meters or .31 miles, which is probably the longest, shortest race you’ve ever ran.
- Race fees include: sweatband, bib, medal, fun, running .32 miles, more fun, plus all the warm fuzzy feelings you’ll get from helping The Idaho Foodbank.
- Guaranteed T-Shirt if you register by February 22nd. All ages welcome.
- Registration/packet pick up starts at noon. Link to the official website and registration site are listed below.
- Race time is 2-3:30 PM, with festivities wrapping up by 4 PM
- Live music by Celtic Rock Band Guess When