- This event has passed.
2018 Summit on Idaho Hunger & Food Security
October 17, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm MDT$75
The Summit on Idaho Hunger is a yearly event to bring together leaders from business, government, agriculture, non-profit agencies, schools, tribal organization, faith communities, and Idahoans who want to work together to combat hunger.
Participate in facilitated small group workshop discussions on hunger and food security in Idaho. Learn how hunger and food insecurity impacts all Idahoans. Come be a part of the solution and identify ‘Next Steps’ for Idaho.
Choose from 6 different full-day workshop tracks and learn how hunger and food insecurity impacts all Idahoans. Come be a part of the solution and identify next steps for Idaho!
- Senior Nutrition – Strengthening Idaho Caregiver Collaborations
- Health Partnerships – Your Role in the Relationship Between
- Health, Food Security, and Nutrition in Your Community
- Multicultural – Protecting Immigrant Famlies
- Local Food Systems – Assessing Your Local Community Food
- Advocacy – Moving From Good Intentions to Action
- Childhood Nutrition – Early Childhood and Positive Meal