Job Title: Executive Assistant to the President & CEO
Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: President & CEO
Location: Meridian, ID
As the Executive Assistant to the President & CEO, you will provide high-level support, working in partnership with the Leadership Team to ensure the smooth running of The Idaho Foodbank.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the President & CEO’s workflow; suggest and implement processes and systems to help optimize efficiency
- Manage constantly shifting priorities with grace and ease
- Provide strategic, complex calendar management based on an innate understanding of key priorities and objectives
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials & agenda development for internal, external, donor relations, and board of director’s meetings to include follow-up tracking
- Own and manage side projects that require sound judgment, strong analytical skills, and effective communication
- Partner with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives, and events
- Proactively support the Board leadership and committees on the accomplishment of defined development and engagement activities.
- Track and manage all Board activities and documentation to ensure requirements and standards are met.
- Plan and coordinate annual board retreat and other special functions, as needed
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Monitor the way their time is being allocated and what demands are made of them, so you can spot trends, and redirect requests when necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 5+ years of recent, full-time administrative/executive support, reporting to one or more executives
- Comfort in a professional environment where priorities can shift quickly and responsibilities are broad
- Ability to build scalable processes when none are in place
- Joy from creating memorable experiences and environments for the teams you work with
- Support for highly productive teams and allowing them to remain focused
- Care for company culture and how to support it
- Passion for challenging yourself with complex roles that have significant opportunity for growth and development
- Desire to be in a high achieving environment where you will create great value while growing your ability exponentially
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours and remote when necessary
- An identification with The Idaho Foodbank’s Core Values: Integrity, Dignity, Agility, and Collaboration
This work is performed primarily in an office environment while sitting at a computer terminal for extended periods of time. May involve periodic lifting and carrying of items that may weigh up to 50 pounds. May work outside normal working hours and drive own vehicle for various projects on a daily basis.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by any person authorized to give assignments.
This position description excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
THE IDAHO FOODBANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER