Did you know you can support the Foodbank while you live your life? If there’s a restaurant you like, check HERE to see if they have a promotion to help solve hunger. Check for promotions at grocery stores and retail stores as well.
Whether it’s a donation of a percentage of your purchase, or a chance to donate at the register, these are the companies and organizations helping in their own special way.
Wal-Mart is partnering with Feeding America again for Fight Hunger Spark Change campaign April 17 - May 15 at all Idaho Wal-Mart stores. Wal-Mart is committed to providing meals to those in need and helping that every family has access to affordable, nutritious and sustainably grown food.
There are 3 ways easy ways to get involved and help fight hunger in your local community:
• Online Acts of Support: www.walmart.com/FightHunger
• Generate meals for Feeding America Idaho Foodbank by using #FightHunger on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Purchase participating products: General Mills; Kellogg's; Campbell's Soup Company; PepsiCo (Quaker) and Kraft Heinz
• Donate to The Idaho Foodbank at the register for $1; $2; $5 or 'round-up' or "Other"
• On April 21 share on any social media #FightHunger and Wal-Mart will donate additional $1.5 million to the campaign.
Come enjoy a free workout at F45 studio on Sat, April 8th at 9 and 10a.m. We will have DJ ZUZ mixing music, free giveaways, Miss Idaho USA contestants meet and greet, Miss Meridian will be at the event and is one of our personal trainers, we will be bringing awareness that 1 in 7 people in Idaho are in need of food, We will be having a food drive so bring can goods and or make a donation.
F45 Training has a soft opening March 30 for clients to bring food donations and donate to the online Fund Drive too.
3068 E Overland Drive
meridian, Idaho 83642
H & R Block