Position Title: Programs, Office Clerical Temp
Classification: Non-Exempt, Hourly, Temporary, Full -Time
Term: September 2018-November 2018 (exact date TBD)
Reports to: Vice President of Community Partnerships & Programs
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type critical information into reports using Excel spreadsheets. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, and a fast typist with the utmost accuracy. Other duties as assigned. Training and orientation provided.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong working knowledge and experience with MS Excel
• Proven strong data input and typing skills
• Proven track record of attention to detail, process, and accuracy
• Good organization and time management skills
• Self-starter, ability to work independently
• Problem solver
• Ability to understand and maintain policies of confidentiality
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and duties
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Transfer data from paper or electronic formats into Excel spreadsheets
• Create spreadsheets without mistakes
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents
• Update existing data
• Retrieve data from electronic files as requested
• Other general office duties as assigned.
• Work is performed primarily in an office environment while sitting at a computer for extended periods of time. May involve periodic lifting and carrying of items that may weigh up to 50 pounds.
• Commit to upholding policies, principles and best practices for food safety.
• Understand the personal responsibility to follow all safety policies and health rules, programs and procedures, to report all unsafe acts, environment or behaviors immediately and to always report safety issues, incidents or accidents immediately.
• Negative Drug Screen
• Successful Background Clearance
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by any person authorized to give assignments.
This position description excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
THE IDAHO FOODBANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.