Job Title: TEFAP Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
Classification: Part-Time, Non-exempt
Department: Programs & Partnerships
Reports to: Director of Programs & Partnerships
Location: Boise, ID
The temporary TEFAP Administrative Assistant would provide support to The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) of The Idaho Foodbank. This role requires attention to detail and high-level organization. The right candidate will demonstrate comfortability with navigating the internet, basic Word functions including Excel, and exposure to databases.
- Electronic file organizing including; establishing a standard operating procedure with the team, scanning existing materials into a Shared Drive, and following a standard naming convention.
- Conducting a compliance check on required materials for each electronic file folder.
- Following up with statewide partners in a friendly manner to acquire required materials.
- Working with the team to enter data into Excel with minimal errors.
- Attending team meetings as requested and available.
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Friendly demeanor
- Comfortable with computer, internet, and Word programs (Excel)
- Ability to write (email) coherently
This role is a blend of in-office and at-home. The Idaho Foodbank requires all employees to wear a mask in the office when social distancing is not an option. Equipment, but not internet connectivity, will be provided to the employee when working from home.
This work is performed primarily in an office environment while sitting at a computer terminal for extended periods of time. May involve periodic lifting and carrying of items that may weigh up to 50 pounds. May work outside normal working hours and drive own vehicle for various projects on a daily basis.
THE IDAHO FOODBANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER