Holiday and Ongoing Promotions
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2
Sponsored by:Joe Hall Ford/Lincoln
The Peanut Butter drive is an annual event hosted by local Ford Dealership owner Joe Hall and family. This event is 7 years old. This food/fund drive at Rosauers in Lewiston provides The Idaho Foodbank with Cereal and Peanut Butter to be distributed to our partners.
332 Thain Road
Lewiston, id 83501
Sponsored by:Walmart and Feeding America
Now in its ninth year, the Fight Hunger – Spark Change campaign has been a way for Walmart and Sam’s Club to partner with suppliers, customers and members to help provide food to people in need.
To date, the campaign has helped to secure more than 1.5 billion meals* for local Feeding America® food banks.
There are three main ways for customers to support the campaign:
There are three easy ways to support neighbors in need.
- For every participating product purchased in store or online at Walmart.com or SamsClub.com, the supplier will donate the monetary equivalent of at least one meal ($0.10) on behalf of a Feeding America member food bank at Walmart and five meals ($0.50) at Sam’s Club, up to applicable limits. See specially marked packages for full details.
- Donate at check-out in stores or clubs or round up at Walmart.com.
- Donate at Feeding America’s Fight Hunger. Spark Change. campaign donation site at either www.FeedingAmerica.org/Walmart or www.FeedingAmerica.org/SamsClub.
• Product Purchase: Each participating item purchased in-store and online at Walmart will generate 1 meal ($0.10). There are 24 suppliers participating at Walmart and 8 suppliers participating at Sam's Club.
• Register Giving: Customers will have the option to give at check-out in Walmart, Neighborhood Market stores, Sam's Club and online at Walmart.com and the Walmart app. Either a round-up or an outright donation.
• Online Donation Page: Customers can give online through an online donation page.