Walmart Fight Hunger Spark Change
Wal-Mart is partnering with Feeding America again for Fight Hunger Spark Change campaign April 17 – May 15 at all Idaho Wal-Mart stores. Wal-Mart is committed to providing meals to those in need and helping that every family has access to affordable, nutritious and sustainably grown food.
There are 3 ways easy ways to get involved and help fight hunger in your local community:
• Online Acts of Support: www.walmart.com/FightHunger
• Generate meals for Feeding America Idaho Foodbank by using #FightHunger on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Purchase participating products: General Mills; Kellogg’s; Campbell’s Soup Company; PepsiCo (Quaker) and Kraft Heinz
• Donate to The Idaho Foodbank at the register for $1; $2; $5 or ’round-up’ or “Other”
• On April 21 share on any social media #FightHunger and Wal-Mart will donate additional $1.5 million to the campaign.