- This event has passed.
Scouting for Food 2020 – Treasure Valley and Beyond
November 14, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm MST
Scouting for Food is one of Idaho’s largest food drives and is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 14th, 2020.
Last weekend the Boy Scouts also dropped off bags in neighborhoods from Buhl to Ontario, Oregon. The troops and volunteers will start picking up these filled bags at 9:00 AM this Saturday.
Members of the public are also encouraged to drop off food donations from 10:00 AM – 2:00PM this Saturday, November 14 at specific locations in Boise, Meridian, McCall, Mountain Home, Payette, Twin Falls and the Wood River Valley. (See locations below)
Food can be dropped off at these designated sites:
- The Idaho Foodbank Warehouse 3630 E. Commercial Court, Meridian
- Scouting Office 8901 W. Franklin Rd., Boise
- Mountain Home El-Ada, 585 N. 3rd St. East, Mountain Home
- McCall Heartland Hunger Resource Center, 556 Deinhard Ln, McCall
- Blaine County Hunger Coalition, 121 Honeysuckle St, Bellevue
- Western Idaho Community Action Programs (WICAP) – 540 S. 16th, Suite 105, Payette
- Twin Falls Mustard Seed Ministries, 736 Main Ave N, Twin Falls
Most Needed Items:
- Canned Meats (Tuna, Chicken, Ham)
- Dry or Canned Beans
- Canned Soup
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Milk