There are a number of ways to connect with our network and get the food you need along with information on with other services.
- The first way is to check our Food Assistance Locator – you’ll find a searchable map of the state that can help you locate a food pantry nearest you. Be sure and call make sure they’re open and to see what, if any, ID and other information they want. Then go get your food.
- The second way is to call 211, the toll-free Idaho CareLine. The CareLine is open 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, and operators there can refer you to a food pantry and help with many other necessities. Be sure and tell them what you need.
- The Community Action agency for Ada County is ElAda, phone number 208-377-0700. The Community Action agency for Canyon County is WICAP, phone number 208-642-9086.
- You may also want to look at the Idaho Food Stamp Program (SNAP) web site.
There is a lot of information here, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all – we will do our best to help. Please let us know how it goes!
- Self Rescue Manual (Ada and Canyon County Services)
- Live Better Idaho (Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Resource Site)
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Home Page
- SNAP information
- Community Action Partners
- Information for WIC
- Idaho Diaper Bank
- Medicaid Expansion in Idaho
Branch Locations of The Idaho Foodbank
Boise Administrative Offices and Warehouse – Southwestern Idaho
- 3562 South TK Avenue
Boise, ID 83705-8278
Lewiston Branch – North Central Idaho
- 3331 10th St.
Lewiston, ID 83501
Pocatello Branch – Eastern Idaho
- 555 S. First Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho 83201-6558