There are a number of ways to connect with our network and get the food you need along with information on other services.
- NEW – Findhelp.org connects people to help and services like utility, housing, childcare, food, and healthcare assistance. Findhelp.org is easy to use and free. You can also create an account and save the resources you like. Click here to find help near you.
- 211 is the toll-free Idaho CareLine. The CareLine is open 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, and operators there can refer you to a food pantry and help with many other necessities. Be sure and tell them what you need. You can also visit their website at 211.idaho.gov.
COVID 19 Resources
- Idaho Careline (Regional Information)
- State of Idaho Official COVID 19 Resources and Information – coronavirus.idaho.gov
- Self Rescue Manual (Ada and Canyon County Services)
- Live Better Idaho (Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Resource Site)
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Home Page
- SNAP information
- Community Action Partners
- Information for WIC
- Idaho Diaper Bank
- Medicaid in Idaho
Branch Locations of The Idaho Foodbank
Administrative Offices and Warehouse – Southwestern Idaho (New Location)
- 3630 E. Commercial Court
Meridian, ID 83642
Lewiston Branch – North Central Idaho
- 3331 10th St.
Lewiston, ID 83501
Pocatello Branch – Eastern Idaho
- 555 S. First Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho 83201-6558